Monday, May 16, 2011

New Transportation Method



Well this is a new way of getting around town. I can't remember the last time i paddled my way through town in a canoe...but that's because I have never been in an area with such bad flooding going on! This could be very dangerous. By the way he is dressed it looks cold outside so if he happens to fall in he could get either a really bad flu or cold, hypothermia, or pneumonia. Also, if the wind picks up and creates a a current it could become so powerful that he gets pulled under and can't come back up, so he could drowned. If i was this guy I would just stay home and wait for everything to stop and get better. I would be way to scared to even attempt to paddle my canoe through town knowing that I could drown or fall in and get very, very ill. Even if he was a part of my family and he was going out to run some errands i would be scared out of my mind. I don't think I'd even let him go! Why would this guy take such a big risk? Well maybe it's because he is a father and he needs to take care of his family no matter if there's flooding going on or not.They still need food and drinks and things to keep entertained and he needs to get them for him. He could also be on his way to work and he needs to keep going to his job because he can't afford to take some days off because he needs to make money for food and drinks, and also for when the flood is over so that he has money to repair anything that might have been damaged by the flooding. I think this guy is crazy.
-Joclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment