Friday, May 20, 2011

Three little piggies and the big bad flood!!!!


When I saw these three little piggies I immediately thought, where are there owners??? Are they dead in there house?? Are they trying to save these little guys??? Or did they just completely abandon them them when they needed them the most?? All these thoughts just popped into my head at the same time. Many animals are losing there homes all because of the stupid floods. But what I'm also wondering is, how did the pigs get up on top of the piece of roof there on? I never knew pigs could swim and i don't think they were put up there. So many questions so little answers!!!

-Jason Wall   ;)

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to see someone cares about the animals, if i were those pigs I would be scared out of my life! Also when I saw this picture I though how in the world did they get there? When I see this picture i think of the childrens story " The Three Little Pigs and The Big Bad Wolf" because there stitting there on a peice of their house.. but in this case it is the "Big Bad Flood" blowing their house down.
    -Brennan :]

    ReplyDelete