Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Look At All This Water!













When I first glanced at this picture I thought it was part of a lake! This is a picture of the flood in Brandon, can you imagine living around all this water? This water would take away a bunch of land that you could play on and drive on, but it is covered in water. I think this would be terrible to live in an environment with all this water, I would be so worried knowing that if the sandbags that held up the water collapsed it would destroy houses and restaurants. Then after the flood hits the houses the water will dry up and the house will be full of mold, then the people would not be able to live there anymore. Also all of there valuables will be washed away and destroyed by the water. I think that Brandon would be a very terrible place to live at this time with the flood.

Cam.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment