Sunday, May 8, 2011

Car with smashed windshield from water


 WOW! So I was searching up major floods and came across this. I'm not to sure where exactly it is but wow. When i saw this picture I thought out side of the box... how? I imagined that someone was in there, I know it seems kind of odd but I don't care. Imagine the person being you or someone who was in there and the waves were so strong that it could smash your windows and could cause you serious damage or the waves started to almost dent you vehicle. It would be extremely scary because since water can have a high density the car can dent inwards and could possibly cause you major pain by either broken ribs, broken arm and possibly even death etc.
~Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, I think it is dangerous for people to be near the flood. I think they should move to another city or town so they can be safe. Like what you said they mighht end up having broken ribs, arms, bones or even die. That picture you got looks powerful when you look at it.

    ReplyDelete