Sunday, May 8, 2011

Preparation is Key!

  Now he's prepared!
It's such a shame to see everyones home being flooded like the following..


It's so easy to prevent your home being flooded, so why doesn't anyone do it? As you can see from the first picture above, that guy was a smart cookie! I did some research and I found out that sandbags can be very cheap! At HomeDepo they are 4$ for 100lbs. You would probably need a lot of sandbags to protect your home, and 4$ does add up, but I'm sure it would be worth it to protect your home from the floods! Not just protecting your home, but when the flood does hit your home and then leave, the prices to fix the water damage would be much much more then the sandbags! I think that protecting your home should be everyone's main concern (besides keeping your loved ones safe) when the floods hit. I honestly DO NOT UNDERSTAND why people don't prepare for these floods! THEY KNOW ITS COMING! Please, I really want an answer.
-f.d(:♥

No comments:

Post a Comment