Saturday, May 7, 2011

Major Flood Image I Found On Google

Water  flooding almost to the top of a roof 


I was searching up floods in google images and came across this one photo and i had a huge oh my gosh moment. Can you imagine being in a town thats flooded that much like in the photo? The water rises like almostto the top of th house. the road and some signs aren even able to be seen. I COULD NOY IMAGINE living in a place like that we are very close to being a flood free zone, we should be extremely proud. I also could not imagine not being able to see the road/street and your only transportation is a boat... a BOAT. Thats not normal, it should be a car not a boat. Can you also imagine being that perosn in the boat... if you think about it what if it rained you wouldnt have a roof over your head so it would be so cold and wet. 

~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment