Saturday, May 7, 2011

The problem continues!

Wow! The water in Winnipeg is still high and continues to threaten homes and roads! This situation is very dangerous and I know I would be very disapointed if my house was surrounded by water!!

^ This picture here really makes my jaw drop everytime I see it! It's pretty scary knowing that at this very moment there are some homes surrounded by water. Imagine having to leave your house because it's surrounded by water, I know that I can't!

^ Now a picture like this really makes me feel better. Knowing that there are people who give their time to volunteer and help save people's homes and roads! This is one of the most importants steps in solving the problem, and with many people volunteering to help the better the situation will get.

-Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment