Saturday, May 7, 2011

Running on Water!




Woah! It looks like the train is going on the water in the middle of a lake! That’s insane! When I see this picture I really start to think about how bad this flooding is actually getting. Where the train is now looks like a lake and before it was probably just a bunch of empty fields. If I was living in a town where the train tracks were like this I would know that the flooding is getting really bad! If trains can’t get in and out of the city they can’t bring merchandise or people. This means that the town won’t have any tourism and the industries won’t get the products they need. This could have a really big effect on the town economically. I wonder how long it will take for the economy to re-establish itself?
-Joclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment