Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Is Everyone Handicapped? :)



Seeing and learning about the flood really makes me question humanity. Does no one realize that this happens EVERY YEAR? Does no body prepare for these floods? I know that they are setting up sandbags and other things to try to stop the water, but they KNOW this is going to happen, and by looking at this photo, obviously they didn't prepare that well! And another thing, just why is that guy driving through that lake/road? I'm no mechanic but that can't but good for his car! I would never take that chance, it's almost like suicide! What if he drowned?! All I have to say is the people of Winnipeg are very unprepared and gutsy.
-f.d(:♥

1 comment:

  1. I know. I wonder if they don't care that they are putting their life in danger by driving through water like that? It does have a current and will pull you in! I know I would definitly not drive through it. I'd be way too scared and really I just wouldn't want to take the chance because you could end up dead.
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete