Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Flood in Brazil

A little bit of water from heavy rain in Brazil
A good few Weeks after heavy rain fall in Brazil
                        


OH MY GOSH! I was looking at floods on google images and then came across the flood in Brazil from heavy rains. I can not imagine living in a flooded are where your car is almost to the point of sinking and kids and people are basically trying to swim because the flood is so hardcore. I would hate to be where most of the floods hit, only because homes and family members can be vanished form your life and you could be put into major depression from it. I think the people should move but I understand why they refuse not to... well some of them refuse to. They refuse to do so because they have jobs, families a place where they grew up and might find it sort of hard to bare if they left the one place they call home. If I were them i would stay on my roof until help can arrive to help out the best they could. I would also prefer to stay on my roof because if you think about it... from the heavy rains it can shatter and damage glass, metal etc. It can be one of the most hazardous dangerous things and what if you majorly cut yourself and your not near a hospital. What would you do then? Suffer in pain or or be patient hoping someone can help you? But what if they cant what will you do?

~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment