Thursday, May 5, 2011

Drive or Drown???

WOAHH, what do you think of when you see this sign???

What I thought about when I saw this was the 61 year old guy who drowned in his car because when he went to work roads were flooded and when he tried to head home he tried to drive on them but the current was so strong that it took him off the road and he trapped in his car while he drowned. So I think that after that accident people would actually listen to the signs and not take the chance of dying just to get to work. Its just not worth the risk I think. So this sign is the perfect guideline for people I think.

-Jason Wall  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you! This sign does make me think of that guy who drowned on his way to work! When I think of that story it just makes me so sad. If that guy didnt go to work that ONE day he could still be alive! What ever he was doing at work must have been really important. Why do you think he would take such a big risk, if there are signs like this one around why do you think he would go anyways? I personally think that if he couldn't have even see the road because it was so covered by water he shouldn't have went!
    -Joclyn

    ReplyDelete